Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Wheels on the Bus...

The wheels on the bus are starting to turn again. I have been lugging my brain around on my shoulders for the past few days, and it has started to get really heavy. My Chinese medicine doctor suggests it is the change in the weather and lack of eating! Hmmmm.

When we got married Ryu and I were both pretty skinny. Bad nutrition, stress and singleness. We got married and began to eat three meals a day! I wouldn't say we got too heavy, but we certainly gained enough to be a lot healthier. Suddenly we rarely caught colds, slept well, etc.

Then there came a time when I thought it would be nice to loose a kilo (2.2 lbs.) or two. We joined a swimming place for a few months. When it got too cold to ride our bikes home with wet hair, we joined the gym near us. I never lost a gram! My health DID improve, but I couldn't seem to loose any weight.

Then I became a Mama. SUDDENLY, I began to LOOSE WEIGHT! It fell off me. My pants began to fall off me! Eating was suddenly replaced by feeding my sweet baby. And sleep was non existent. My Chinese massage guy told me that all the famous people in Hollywood that need to loose weight use the SLEEP DEPRIVATION diet. Well! That certainly explained THAT!

However, we are now sleeping, more or less, through the night. But, I am still forgetting to eat, and my fall clothes don't fit any better than they did last year. So, to keep those wheels on the bus turning, I am on the hunt for added calories that I can munch on the run.

No comments: