About eight or nine years ago I stated that I had completed everything I wanted to in life except getting married, having a family, and writing a book.
My husband and I will celebrate our sixth anniversary this coming Sunday! Our little girl is 16 1/2 months old. So, I am completing (and will be continuing to complete, forever) two of my remaining goals.
The third goal, to write a book, is still out there uncaptured. I love to READ books. Mostly fiction. But I like to write about real stuff. Well, other than the fairy tales I have simplified for my kids English classes. And the songs I've re-written for Junnie and English classes.
So, (and this is the word I think I use the MOST in all the world. The other is "well". URGH) I challenged my good friend, Carrie, who is a good writer and a great photographer, to join the NaBloPoMo contest - or whatever it is. Anyway, we will try to post each and every day for the month of November.
Please click on Carrie's blog under Friends' Blogs and enjoy her beautiful pictures and great stories. Also, please leave us encouraging comments!
Thanksgiving: I am so very thankful that Jun now sleeps through the night!

1 comment:
I am excited to read a day to day comment of life in the crazy world of Kim! Good Luck!
Misty
Post a Comment