Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Book Binge

My dear friends, Carrie and Misty, sent a Christmas package over with my parents. Of course I didn't wait for Christmas to open it! Of course! I inherited this trait from my Mom, I think. She started in on the books in the package before she even left the States!

I'm not sure how many books there are all together. They are spread out all over the house. Out of Jun's reach! I am on number four.

So much for motherhood, wifehood, hostess-with-the-mostest-hood. My day is spent trying to chisel out hidden moments to READ!

With three adults around, surely someone could entertain Jun. Unfortunately, Dad found a book yesterday, too. Jun can quite clearly say the word, "book".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying the books! If you like one of the series more than others, let us know and we will get more of those books. Honestly, I have no idea how many books we sent... let alone which authors! And my favorite place to catch a few moments of reading time occurs immediately following doing dishes. Sometimes I can even get 5 WHOLE minutes before someone finds me! You gotta love books...

Misty

rubyslipperlady said...

Books, one of the luxury items I brought with me to Kenya. That and tea. How funny.