I read lots of blogs by Moms here in Japan. Many, like me, are married to Japanese men. I get great advice, info, shopping ideas, and inspiration from them.
Two writers' blogs' side bars have been very helpful to me over the past two years of parenting. I hope you will click the links to read them.
The first blog is called Mommy Colored Glasses. Her quote by Rajneesh was the same advice/comfort a Japanese Mom gave me that she had received from her obstetrician. The quote is on the left side bar.
The other blog with the great side bar is called Rehearsal Times Over. It has helped me STOP living only for the future, and to live today each day. You will need to scroll down quite a bit. The story is on the left side bar and is in blue print.

1 comment:
Happy birthday Jun!!! : )
Post a Comment