Hi everyone! I heard someone stood up and sang the ABC's with me on my last video. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! That makes me feel so hopeful for my future as a band leader or teacher!
Well, many many years ago, this date was a happy date! Yep! A long long time before 9/11, this was a happy date! Lots of wonderful people were born on this day. I think my Mama is pretty wonderful. Don't you think your Mama is wonderful too? I sure hope you do.
So, if you would like to make this now unhappy date a bit happier for my Mama, I have a good idea. I know she would LOVE to hear from those of you who read her (and my?) blog. She would love to know more about you and where you are reading from!
So, if you don't mind, would you de-lurk and leave her a quick note?
Thanks so much. She will be really happy.
Well, it is time for dinner! I gotta go! I will probably be back on my own blog tomorrow, unless I come up with another great song to video for you!
See you! Junnie

6 comments:
I have delurked before but will delerk again for your mama`s birthday Jun!
I am Lulu in Brisbane Australia. But I have been in Tokyo and Chiba on and off for the last 4.5 years and will go back next June after I get married to my lovely Japanese beau.
Tell your mama Happy Birthday!
Happy happy happy birthday, Kim! Today is also my sister-in-law's birthday in the UK and also a teacher that Stephen used to work with in Aichi. So it's a very happy day for a lot of people! Hope it was fun for you.
Hey Kimbie, Happy Birthday! You'd make a good Ukrainian-- celebrating for a whole week! :) Go for it! Your baby is a cutie. Grateful your mom is better. God is good. Tammy
Happy Birthday! I pray that you have a blessed year.
Happy Birthday Kim!!!! : )
Hey Kim! This is Carrie (Korf) Luce! I found you through Carrie Lambing's web site. I hope you had a happy birthday!
Jun is such a cutie! I have a daughter Sophia who I think is just a little older than Jun and we have an eight-month old little boy named Sampras (Sammy). We're living in Kansas City still.
I'm sorry I don't have a blog. :( If I ever start I'll let you know!
Please tell Ryu hi for me! I always enjoyed seeing him when he'd come give Matsubara-san a hard time at Sasazuka! :)
Carrie
Post a Comment