Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jesus Loves Me...by Jun

Hi! Mama is letting me use her blog to show you my very first video - more or less! It is taking forever to upload. Can you see it, or does it take too long?

Well, while we are waiting, let's chat. I made another video this morning. I will show it to you later if this one works out. It is of one of my favorite songs. Well, I have lots of favorite songs, but this one I am always trying to get audience participation in - and I have so far failed miserably. I say, "Everyone - stand up! ABC..." And no one joins in! So, maybe, if we get this video on and you can see it, Mama will put the ABC video on too, and maybe THEN, YOU can stand up and sing the ABC's with me.

I really don't get it. When Mama tells the students in our Toddler English Class to stand up and sing, THEY do! Why don't people do it when I say it??!!?

7 comments:

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

How sweet is that!

Anonymous said...

A Star Is Born! Go Jun!!!

Thesauros said...

That is just waaay cute. Thanks

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE!! Jun is an excellent singer! And keep the video's coming!

Misty

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute !!!

Keiko

Gina said...

What a cutie pie!

D said...

kawaii, nee! Tell Jun I stood up when she sang her ABC song. (I'm not sure if I've commented here before, but I've been "lurking." I'm an SC graduate and a friend of Amy Thompson. Maybe there's a connection there...)