I'm doing my best to teach Jun all she needs to know to succeed in this world. Really, I am. But, she often finds "better" ways to do things than I would ever think of. Or, did I do it this way when I was two? Mom?
Lickin' the Bowl, Jun Style

Mmmm, mmmm, GOOD!
2 comments:
Kim--- Why wouldn't you TEACH Jun to lick the bowl that way? Is there ANOTHER way?? Having fun in Kansai. Iwamoto says hi & I caught her up on your news. She wants your address. Wants to come see you! :) And I will show Mako your blog. She's technically challenged, tho. :{ Tomorrow a meeting at their church, then meeting Megu in Sannomiya, then to Horiuchis. Will talk to you & all about Monday's plans. But I DO know that WEDNESDAY noonish I need to go BACK to Machida. They've got plans... But we will have fun while we can! Can't wait!!
No, you have an older sister, remember. Plus, my bowls are glass, and would have been too heavy. I usually gave one of you the bowl, (cleaned with fingers) and one got the spoon. Both were returned almost clean enough to put back in the cupboard.
Post a Comment