They are all so cute Kim, I couldn't decide which is my favourite. I love the reading one- dolly is so good to listen to such a long book with so few pictures!! And the elephant one- is she wearing your slippers aswell? That is gorgeous!
Thanks, everyone. I think I like my pictures too! That is not a book, Grammy! It is a magazine. I like to read books AND magazines upside down. It worries Mama, but Baby Doll appreciates it!
Auntie Heather - I can't remember WHAT I was wearing on my feet in that picture! Mama said, as we never have ice-cream, I could use the ice-cream scoop for...OTHER purposes! Pauuuuunnn!
5 comments:
CUTE!!!
They are all so cute Kim, I couldn't decide which is my favourite. I love the reading one- dolly is so good to listen to such a long book with so few pictures!! And the elephant one- is she wearing your slippers aswell? That is gorgeous!
I hope your trip preparation is going well. :)
That's our girl!! The book looks pretty hard for a 2 year old. Can't wait to see you 2!
Thanks, everyone. I think I like my pictures too! That is not a book, Grammy! It is a magazine. I like to read books AND magazines upside down. It worries Mama, but Baby Doll appreciates it!
Auntie Heather - I can't remember WHAT I was wearing on my feet in that picture! Mama said, as we never have ice-cream, I could use the ice-cream scoop for...OTHER purposes! Pauuuuunnn!
Adorable pictures! Thanks for the peanut butter tarts recipe - they sound so delicious!!
Post a Comment