Thursday, February 19, 2009

K is for Krazy

A couple of friends have tagged me for this. At first I protested! Think of 20 things/words that start with 'K'!?!?!?! My English conversation partner just turned 2 year and 8 months old! But, I have given it my best.

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag some people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.Have Fun

  1. What is your name: Kim - Just plain Kim.
  2. 4 Letter Word: kind
  3. A boy's name: Kris (My brother)
  4. A girl's name: Kathy (My sister)
  5. An occupation: Kiln attendant (Sounds like a warm job!)
  6. A color: Kiiro (Yellow - in Japanese. Sue me!)
  7. Something you wear: Kimono (Jun has hers on right this very minute! So cute!)
  8. A food: kale (Not a food I've tried, however)
  9. Something found in the bathroom: Kami no ke (hair - in Japanese!)
  10. A place: Kawai (and I've actually been there with Carrie L.)
  11. A reason for being late: Killing Time (not an acceptable excuse, but...)
  12. Something you shout: Keep off the counter, Jun!!!
  13. A movie title: Kindergarten Cop (loved the OR Coast scenes. Don't tell me if they were taken somewhere else!)
  14. Something you drink: Kool Aid (at least I used to. I liked the lemonade as a kid.)
  15. A musical group: Kajagoogoo (a British pop band, best known for their first single, "Too Shy", which reached #1 in the UK Singles Chart (#5 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100) in 1983. Thank you Wikipedia!)
  16. An animal: Kangaroo (Don't tell me if you've eaten one. I don't want to know!)
  17. A street name: King's Drive (Surely this street exists...somewhere!)
  18. A type of car: Koenigsegg (Inspired at the age of 5 by a Norwegian animated film about a bicycle repairman who builds a racing car, Christian von Koenigsegg grew up dreaming of creating the perfect sports car. Against all the odds - here we are. - Thanks, Google!)
  19. The title of a song: Kumbaya (One of Jun and my favorite lullaby's!)
  20. A holiday: This year's National KidsDay is Sunday, August 3! National KidsDay was created in 1994 by KidsPeace, a 125-year-old national children’s crisis charity, to encourage adults to spend more meaningful time with the nation’s children.

2 comments:

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

Very kool! :)

Gina said...

Love the song, "Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo!!! I have that one on my Ipod. I have lot's of 80's on there. : )