Friday, March 13, 2009

THAT Snake!

Just wanted to say, I don't recommend telling a toddler who hasn't had a nap about the snake and the Garden of Eden. With the pictures from her Bible. Not unless you want to hold said toddler - on your back, and in your arms - while you dish up dinner - while she cries and cries, and wonders if the snake is going to come to her house, etc, etc, etc. Just in case you were thinking of doing that, of course. Not that anyone with sense would, but...just in case.

3 comments:

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

Oh man, I remember certain images and stories that stayed with me as a kid that scared me, and I'm praying that Jun will be set free from any fear and that she will know God's peace in an amazing way!!! God bless Jun and Mama and Daddy!

Anonymous said...

Poor Junnie! Don't let her watch any of the American 'reality' shows! We took your sister to see Snow White, in living color when she was little--she had nightmares for weeks. When I was almost 4, bears were scratching through the oak leaves outside my windows looking for acorns. I am much older, but still don't like the thought of bears. I think we forget how tender little one's hearts are

Kim said...

Jun has bounced back just fine from her "scary snake" evening. I must have read the "snake" story to her - at her demand - 4-5 times the last few days! She was DELIGHTED to find the snake in another of her Children's Bibles. LOL!