The other morning Jun was feeding me my vitamins. I was not allowed to use my hands, and had to open my mouth and wait for her to pop a vitamin into my mouth. On the 3-4th vitamin she said, happily, "Just like a dog!"
Once she finished "feeding the dog!" she asked me to put my arm across the back of her high chair while she was eating, "just like a rainbow!" You know! The rainbow God put into the sky after the great big flood. The rainbow that promises no more floods of that size. The rainbow that curves around the world to protect us! Just like God?
Ryu didn't get it. Do you?
Well, I'd better hang the laundry out and hide the chocolate candy wrappers before the "dog feeder" "rainbow commander" wakes up from her nap! Oh, and I would like to make a public apology to Jun for not being able to make the thunder and lightening happen this morning. She truly enjoyed it last night! Really! Brain washing, Grammy style!

1 comment:
Oh my, and she will be 3 very soon! Stay tuned!
Mom
Post a Comment