Saturday, June 6, 2009

Chewer

Jun is a "chewer". Who knew there were such categories for babies/kiddos!?! She has rarely ever bitten us, but loves to chew on things. Even at "I'm almost three now," I am removing things from her mouth more often than I expected.

I got home from work yesterday and her babysitter told me that some cards of a game I had out had been well chewed on before she caught Jun in the act.

Jun and I talked about the "incident."

Jun: I show Mama the cards. Kami kami kami shata (I bit and bit and bit them).

Mama: Jun, what is OK to put in our mouths?

Jun: Broccoli, toast, and milk.

I guess I serve broccoli a lot!?!?!

1 comment:

Coffeegrljapan said...

I love that broccoli is on her list! SO funny. Peanut puts everything in her mouth and I expect we'll be prying things out of her mouth until she's in college!!