Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Petting ANIMALS!!! by Jun

I told our pastor I wanted to shake hands with a fish. I haven't done that yet, but I have petted LOTS of other things!!!

This is my cousin, Mollie, and her 4-H pig, that I petted!

This is my cousin, Kiely, and her 4-H lamb. I petted it and helped her take it for a walk!

This doggie's name is "Girl." She 's a girl. She went camping TOO!

This doggie looks JUST like "Girl," but his name is "Gunner." I shared my Ritz crackers with him and gave him some water too!

I got to pet a real live young chicken too! Thanks, Misty!


This doggie's name is "Lily." She let me hug her and even get
into "jail" with her. It was SOOO fun!

And...this...is a SNAKE!!! It is Jon's snake, and I got to hold it and it
kissed me and I kissed it. WOW, huh?!?!?!

I went to the zoo too, but they don't let you pet the animals there. I saw some tigers, lions, zebras and giraffes!!! I'll be in Amer ee ka for a few more days. I wonder if I will get to pet any OTHER animals??!!?!

4 comments:

shinshu life said...

Wow Jun, how are you ever going to go back to apartment living after all this animal excitement? I know Aunty Heather will send you a chicken and you can have your very own pet- with eggs, too! I7m sure mummy and daddy wouldn't mind... ;P

Grandma said...

We also saw 2 deer nibbling their way along the street. Jun was just a bit peeved that she didn't get to pet it!

Gina said...

Looks like a wonderful trip Jun. I bet you're enjoying your time. All the animals look really nice. I think "Girl" and Gunner" look like twins.: ) : ) I had to do a double take when you said it was a different pup. : ) I love dogs, and they seem so nice. Have a wonderful time Junnie. : )

Coffeegrljapan said...

What a lot of animals! How much more fun could a girl have???