Friday, August 7, 2009

A Bit Speechless!

Being the oya-baka Mama that I am (smitten), I have often said that Jun could never embarrass me.

Well, she came a bit close the other day.

Our church is a rather small room. The pastor (Sensei), whom Jun LOVES very much and always gives a kiss good-bye, was walking a few feet in front of me, and within hearing distance, when Jun piped up, "Mama, isn't Sensei cute?"

Abubabuandlrektnamea.... "Junnie, Sensei is a man, so he's handsome, isn't he?"

I'm sure Sensei was fine with it all, but, I was a bit speechless for a bit.

2 comments:

shinshu life said...

I like that. :) And sharing it with mummy is great, too. I'm sure he went home with an extra spring in his step!

Gina said...

Very cute of her to say the pastor/sensei was cute. I think he must have loved hearing that! : ) : )