Monday, November 16, 2009

Junisms Plus a Tidbit or Two


This morning at the breakfast table, the following conversation ensued:

Daddy: Mama is so cute!

Jun: Mama isn't cute! Mama is pretty! Her face is so pretty!
Ahhh, what a great way to start the day.
A few mornings ago I was addressed as, "Mrs. Mama." You know, after Mrs. Turtle at the library?????? I thought we called that puppet Mr. Turtle, but...what do I know?

Jun and I were invited to go see the leaves today. We planned to go, but I had another one of those head killer headaches. Our friend brought us some beautiful leaves which I strung up on a bit of sewing thread. Jun is in 7th heaven with her banner. Hung so she CAN touch them without breaking too many rules.

And, lastly, for those not in Japan - SUMO is on again!!! Just in case you were wondering!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I just do not understand what your interest is in 2 naked men pushing each other around. Oh well, to each her own.

Junnue's banner is such a great idea! And something touchable!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Love Jun's banner. I keep threatening to take everyone to watch a sumo match...no one is interested but I find it highly humourous.....not that I've been to a match yet....but I may go out alone one of these days.