Kim, I love those piccies - you guys look so happy together - how precious is that!!! So funny we were married in the same year - more of that twin thing. :)
I'm enjoying American life again though feeling MEGA reverse culture shock - gets a little easier each day. Wish we could hang out together.
You two are the cutest couple - REALLY!! And with Jun-chan in the picture...what a lovely family!! Seeing you all so happy makes me feel happy, too, and teary!! (smile) Congrats!
10 comments:
Kim, I love those piccies - you guys look so happy together - how precious is that!!! So funny we were married in the same year - more of that twin thing. :)
I'm enjoying American life again though feeling MEGA reverse culture shock - gets a little easier each day. Wish we could hang out together.
happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! I love those photos. A handsome husband, who gets better every year, and a loving family - what more could a woman ask for?!
Aw congrats! You have such an adorable family!
Congrats, you guys! I was just talking about you! (Good things!) Hope to see you in 2010!
He does, he does. I think marriage agrees with him, and that he is the exact man God had in mind for you!
Happy Anniversary! What good memories! Love you guys!
Thanks, everyone!
You two are the cutest couple - REALLY!! And with Jun-chan in the picture...what a lovely family!!
Seeing you all so happy makes me feel happy, too, and teary!! (smile)
Congrats!
You are an adorable family!!!
Post a Comment