Ryu is belatedly rushing to get his Oregon Driver's License. He's been driving on an International License - that is only good in Oregon for one year. Being that he was a paper driver in Japan (has the license but is never behind the wheel) he has come a long way since last April. However there are mountains to cross before we sleep!
He signed up to take 50 sample Driver's Permit tests on the Internet. His score is dropping steadily. We reviewed the tests he's taken so far - you can print them off after you take them. He didn't know what these words meant: Intersection, Cross-Walk, and Right-of-Way. Now he does. I'm sure his score will improve soon! Go, Honey, Go!!!
(This story has been shared with Ryu's permission!)

1 comment:
I refuse to teach my students how to drive but I will take them to get their license but they have to use someone else's car. I took one last year and I just spent two days riding around with him IN MONGOLIA!
Praying for Ryu! He can DO it!
Post a Comment