Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Gotta Say...

IF you use your silicone muffin cup pan UNLINED when making candles out of old cut up crayon pieces and a nice new flowery smelling candle that you chopped and melted and then poured over the cut up crayon pieces to celebrate the "C" in the Alphabet guided Advent activities that your kiddo thinks should be continuing on into January because, "it's FUN, Mom!" and I say, "Don't call me MOM! Call me MAMA! You are STILL FOUR!"...Don't use it a month and a half later to bake chocolate banana muffins. PLEASE! Don't! These muffins are NOT disappearing. Wonder if chocolate makes birds sick? Gotta go brush with my MINT flavored toothpaste...NOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made similar heart-shaped crayon melted shapes for Valentines day. Never used that muffin tin again....
Sue

shinshu life said...

oh noooo the disasters continue! Ad what a waste of chocolate muffins.... tragic. Maybe you could keep them in plain view as diet muffins- look but don't touch!