Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween?

Jun and I were walking yesterday when she suddenly began to tell me about her PE class at school that day.

Jun: Mr. M's eyeball fell out in PE today.
Me: ??????????? His EYEBALL???
Jun: Yes. He picked it up off the floor, put in his mouth and put it back in his eye.
Me: ??????????? His EYEBALL??? (Thinking HALLOWEEN prank?!?!)
Jun: Yes. His eyeball!
Me: Perhaps it was his contact lens?
Jun: It was his eyeball.
Me: (To myself...SURELY NOT!?!?!)

I was volunteering at the school today and ran into Mr. Moore, whom I've never spoken to. I asked him right out if he wore contacts (after examining his eyes very carefully. They looked quite real, a little bloodshot maybe, but real.) He said yes. Our next Google is to look up contacts, as Jun has obviously never seen one! LOL!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Great story, Kimmee! I thought immediately of one of our friends. Check out this post from my blog:
http://mainelytracy.blogspot.com/2011/05/eye-has-it.html

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is HILARIOUS!

Gina said...

I agree, this really is hilarious! : )