Jun came home from Kindergarten Friday. I remembered to ask her if she had any homework. Yes. Kids in Kindergarten have homework. I SOOOOOO wanted homework when I was in Kindergarten. Really! But I had to wait for YEARS before I had homework. Jun? She has a bit of homework most days. And I hate it. But, that's another story.
So, I remembered to ask if she had any homework. She said 'yes' she had to color a decoration for Thanksgiving. Pollyanna that I am, I once again was thankful that I put her in public school - as I am NOT a crafts person, but enjoyed doing them in school as a kid. I wondered fleetingly if it was a turkey she'd be coloring or a Pilgrim. Maybe an Indian? Jun pulled out her paper. And I started laughing. It was a picture of a rocket ship!!!!! They were going to color them and hang them from the ceiling in the classroom where they would swing around! I laughed and laughed and laughed!
Surely Jun was a little confused? Unless they will use time travel to go back in time to the first Thanksgiving? LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment