Monday, November 19, 2007

Chocolate

The 4 1/2 pound package of chocolate chips my parents brought from the States last year will not last until they get here in December. Somehow they keep evaporating. And, sadly enough, not into cookies!

When my friend, Tammy, (her blog is on the side bar) and I were missionaries at a church in Kobe, (over 20 years ago!) we got a number of packages from women's groups in the States.

I remember two of them so clearly. One had dried out tea bags in it. We had arrived! We were REAL Missionaries. The second had a Tupperware pack of chocolate chips and a recipe! Delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the comment about 5# of chocolate chips a hint?

rubyslipperlady said...

your the second person whom I know that has recieved the tea bags and WHAT? WHY?

I'm writing a blog about what goes well in a pkg. Tea bags did not make the list.