Monday, September 15, 2008

Under The Big Big Chestnut Tree - by Jun

Hi everyone! I'm back again, already! Wow! I first learned this song in Japanese. Mama too. Then, Mama decided to change the words to English. When she does that, she tends to REALLY change some of the words. So, here is our family's version. If you want to sing with me, I will write the words under the video. You can sing this to YOUR Daddy! I bet he will like it too! (Mama first changed the words to "Mama", but I changed them to "Daddy", and that is where they remain!)

Under the big big chestnut tree

Jun Christine and Daddy

Are playing happily,

Under the big big chestnut tree!

5 comments:

shinshu life said...

That is so so sweet!

Your daughter is gorgeous and I love that she want's everyone playing together!

2 year olds are so much fun when they're not tantruming aren't they? ;)

rubyslipperlady said...

TOO TOO CUTE!

Lily said...

I tried the cookie recipe...IT IS AMAZING and so simple using ingrediants usually on hand. Thanks so much for it. I can't wait to make it for my Mom when I go back to Canada for christmas.

Kim said...

the fukases - YES! 2 years are so so SO whatever they are at the minute, aren't they!

Rubyslipper - so good to hear from you! Praying for you each night!


Lily - I'm SO glad you liked the cookies! Some ladies at my church substitute sesamae (sp?) seeds or yuzu peel for the ginger. I haven't tried the sesamae yet, but it sounds healthy! Not sure the amounts of the substitutes, though! Let me know if you try one of them!

Gina said...

She's just so cute! She's a real sweetheart Kim! : )