Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mama - Down!

My mother-in-law commented that I must be very happy that Jun would only go to me when we visited the other day. Well, as Jun had only been going to me for the past 3 weeks, the novelty of it had kind of worn off by then. So, it was with joy that I responded to Jun's demand to be put down yesterday! YES! Our happy and kind of independent Jun is back - more or less!

The computer is up and running. Printer is printing. No small feats - either. The computer types in English and Japanese. YEAH! The virus soft is installed - I think. The back-up is set up.

The laundry is caught up. The living room floor has been found. The New Year's cards have been sent. I even cooked once this week! I washed dishes with surprise yesterday! I realized I haven't picked up a sponge since I've been back. Thank you, my wonderful husband!

I have a to-do list a mile long for the month of January. Hopefully including some exercise. THAT is a story in itself!

Tomorrow Ryu is off to work and it is Jun and I! I hope we can get to the park and she can RUN! Good night!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi! I just wanted to say that I am enjoying reading your blog. Your little Jun is a cutie. I noticed a blog of some folks I know in real life in your blogroll (De La Courier)!

I hope you can get over the jet lag and back to feeling normal soon!

Blessings!

Gina said...

Happy New Year Kim and Ryu and Junnie!

Here's to getting in the swing of things and getting over jet lag for Jun. And congratulations on getting the computer all set up. Those things can be a pain. So, I understand. : )

Sue said...

Hi again! We live in Saitama-shi too! Minuma-ku to be exact. Our address was Omiya before we became Saitama-shi. Our church is in Urawa. How fun that we live so near to each other!

Kim said...

Gina - Happy New Year to you all too!!!