Monday, March 16, 2009

Jeopardy Quiz - by Jun

I put this on MY blog, and no body answered the questions. I thought Mama's friends might be up to the challenge, so PLEASE let me know what YOU think!

  1. Can you give the right question?
    We get there by train. Sometimes we get to ride a bus there too. Ojiichan and Obaachan (Japanese Grammy and Grandpa) live there. QUESTION: What is Toe key a?
  2. There are some in my pink piano. Some in my red song book. Mama said I shouldn’t try to shove one of them into the hole on my baby gate. QUESTION: What are ballerinas?
  3. When Mama was a little girl, they put it under her tongue…and when she was REALLY little, somewhere else. I put it under my arm. We have a big round one on the balcony. I like to play with the one in the bathroom. QUESTION: What is a Mama Deer

3 comments:

shinshu life said...

Hmmm Tokyo, no idea and thermometer?

I love the way kids explain things to you when you don't know what they're talking bout. I should write some down...

iwanagas life in japan said...

I got the 2nd one! It's KEYS!!!
Kids are so cute with their special words.

Kim said...

Hi Everyone!

1. Tokyo
2. Batteries
3. Thermometer

Thanks for playing!