Jun is trying her best to read. Today we went to the local MARKET that has CARTS for kids. First she sounded out MARKET. However, she has been taught that "a" makes the sound in "cat." Try saying "MARKET" with THAT sound.
Then we went to get the kid's cart. Now, did Mama have a LOT of shopping to do, or just a little. There are two sizes of kiddie shopping carts. We got the bigger one.
Then she pushed it all through the store. Only getting distracted by the hula hoops and summer toys.
We went to the register lady we always go to. She is getting to recognize us by now. Jun unloaded almost all of the groceries onto the conveyor belt and made sure the lady didn't FORGET the last two items!
Then, suddenly, out of thin air, Jun says to the register lady, "I DON'T have a husband, but I DO have a FATHER." The lady and I looked at each other and laughed and laughed as silently as we could!

3 comments:
This is GREAT. Fun to watch Jun figure things out.
I have been bad on keeping up with other blogs...but WOW!!!! You're going through some big things!!! :-)
And, no, you could not have replaced all those books for that price! ;->
Can't wait to hear how things keep going!
(And I'm trying not to use as many !!!s)
Jun!!! We miss you, and your sweet little voice, and sparkly smile.
It's nice to know she's still making people smile over there.
Post a Comment