Wow! This is the first time I've posted from a rocking chair! All the regular chairs were used for dinner in the dining room, so...I'm a rockin' and a postin'. Balancing is more like it!
Just a sad update on the Fall-Five. If you missed this, I had two goals for November. One was to post daily. The other was to loose five pounds through daily (ouch) exercise. Well, suffice it to say, the posting has gone pretty well. And the five pounds? Well, they've come along pretty well too! We are up to a Winter - Eight! Yep, daily exercise didn't last all month! Oh well! The chocolate chip cookies were good!
I have really enjoyed blogging this month! It has been fun to meet a few new people through the comments and ... well, I just really enjoy writing about stuff!
I wondered if you were interested in who you are? I love statistics. Not the class. Just, what is the temperature outside? How far has the dollar dropped against the yen. How many hours did I or did I not sleep last night. How much do I weigh NOW? How much Jun ate today. Well, the list continues right into the blogging world. There is a handy dandy site that gives me general information on what countries people are from who read the blog and what languages they speak. And how many folks stop by on a given day. If you are interested in getting it for your blog, it is called: sitemeter.com It's kind of fun and it's free!
Anyway
53% of you readers live in Japan
31% live in the US
2% live in the UK
2 % live in Australia
1% live in: Canada, Belgium, and France
75% of you all speak English
23% speak Japanese
2% speak French
So, I was wondering, as we are going into this last week of November, if any of you would like to SHOUT out who you are and, if you like, where you are, and, of course, if you have a blog, let us all know so we can stop by and get to know you!
THANKFUL: My Mom bought two pairs of jeans from Eddie Baur that...sadly don't fit HER, but that fit me to a T! Thanks, Mom! I love getting clothes without having to go to a ... STORE!

5 comments:
What percent of us are in UKRAINE??? Hmm??
Glad for your +8! You've got room to spare! -
Hi Kimmee!
I'm your friend "Tracy Ann." Although "Ann" really is not my middle name...but you call me that anyway. :)
And, of course, you know that I have a blog called "Mainely Tracy" -- and maybe that will answer the question of where I'm from as well!
I always enjoy November, because you blog every day. I vote that you try to keep it up! :)
Love ya! Happy Thanksgiving!
i am one of your readers in japan, but i speak english!
I'm Helen and I post from Japan. I just started reading your blog, think I followed a link to it from another foreign wife's blog.
I have a blog and I write (almost) every day. Been doing it for more than 10 years, not always at the same site though.
Keep up the daily posting :-)
Hello... I commenting via Japan. An expat like yourself, who has been in Japan for a long time. I also have a blog... a click on my name should take you there! I know your blog via someone's blog... now I can't remember whose... LOL! Nice to meet you.
Post a Comment