Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eenie Meenie

At some point I taught Jun a version of Eenie Meenie to help her choose things. She revised it, and it goes something like this:

Eenie Meenie Miney Mo
Catch a spider by his toe
Eenie Meenie Miney Mo

Today she was trying to decide which baby-doll to take when we go visit a new friend next week. A GIRL! So, she decided to do Eenie Meenie. Here's what she said:

I'll try to "mo" on this one (pointing to the bigger one.) And if I "mo" on the other one, I'll practice till I "mo" on this one!

Talk about laughing out loud!!! She's got the system down pat!

2 comments:

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

That's hysterical!!! I find it handy to "mo" on specific things as well to make life that little bit easier.

shinshu life said...

You'll have to get Ryu to teach her the Japanese one dore ni shio ka na where you get to extend the na na na na line for as long as suits your needs. Actually that's the reason I am pushing for the English one!