Monday, February 6, 2012

Jun's Search for a Sibling

I've told Jun we are really too old to consider adopting another child. She has apparently been thinking about this for some time. Today's conversation went like this:

Jun: Mom, you really aren't very old. Why don't we find someone who has lots of children anyway and who is going to have a baby and you can talk to me and we can get the baby and I'll have a brother or sister.

Mom: (What could I say? I laughed!)

A few minutes later Jun asked: Mama, are you in the "three numbers?" Are you over 100 yet?

Mom: (I laughed again!)

3 comments:

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

So sweet! And funny, to boot. :)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Love it! Did you tell her, "no, but daddy is in the three numbers?" snort

Faith said...

Are you in the three numbers? Wonderful!